The management of TAJVAND GROUP have defined and documented the following commitment with respect to quality and ensures that this statement and the associated procedures will be applied and maintained in all activities and work undertaken by every staff member.
TAJVAND GROUP engaged in General Trading, Diesel Trading, General Contracting and Vehicle / Equipment Rental is committed to:
• Deliver prompt, accurate and cost effective responses to all customer requirements.
• Strive for continual improvement by setting quality objectives and regular performance monitoring with an emphasis on Customer Satisfaction.
• Lead our employees to work as a team to develop good working environment and business practices.
• Comply with all applicable statutory, regulatory and other requirements.
• Ensure that the quality policy shall be communicated to all interested parties.
TAJVAND GROUP Health and Safety Policy:
It is our intent to demonstrate an ongoing and determined commitment to improving health and safety at work throughout our organisation.
Tajvand will ensure the health and safety at work of all our people and any other people who may be affected by our work activities. We will comply with the requirements of health and safety legislation.
Tajvand will lead industry by promoting best practice and exceeding the guidance of the Health and Safety Executive and other regulatory bodies.
This policy reflects our commitment to ensuring that health and safety at work is paramount to the business, and that effective health and safety actively contributes to our success.